Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam,whose full name is Abul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, (born October 15, 1931, Rameswaram, India—died July 27, 2015, Shillong).He was an Indian scientist and politician. He played a leading role in the development of India’s missile and nuclear weapons programs. “He was also known as Missile Man”. He was president of India from 2002 to 2007. Here are Few Thoughts of APJ Abdul Kalam.
Thoughts of APJ Abdul Kalam-
- Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength.”
- All birds find shelter during a rain. But the eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference!
- “Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.” – Abdul Kalam
- You cannot Change your FUTURE, but you can change your HABITS. And surely your HABITS will change your Future.
- It is very easy to DEFEAT someone, but it is very hard to WIN
- If you salute your Duty, You no need to Salute Anybody, But if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody.
- Love your Job, but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
- Learning gives creativity; Creativity Leads to Thinking, Thinking Provides Knowledge, and Knowledge makes you great.
- “It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone” -Abdul Kalam
- The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
- “My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias.” – Abdul Kalam
- “We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us” -Abdul Kalam
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – Abdul Kalam
Thoughts of APJ Abdul Kalam on dreams–
- Do not stop until you finish your work, and once you finish plan for the Next big goal.
- Look at the Sky, We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
- “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep” -Abdul Kalam
- Dreams transforms into thoughts and thoughts results in action.
- IF you want to SHINE Like a SUN First burn like a SUN
- All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.
- Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.
- All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.
Thoughts of APJ Abdul Kalam on success–
- Don’t Read Success Stories, You will only Get a MESSAGE. Read Failure stories, you will get some Ideas to get success.
- Success is When your Signature Changes to Autograph.
- Without your Involvement you can’t SUCCEED. With your Involvement you Can’t FAIL.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
- “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.” – Abdul Kalam
- “Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success” – Abdul Kalam.
- Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.” – Abdul Kalam
Thoughts of APJ Abdul Kalam on education-
- “Love your job but don’t love your company, because you may not know when your company stops loving you” -Abdul Kalam
- “Confidence and Hard-work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person” -Abdul Kalam
- Your best teacher is your last mistake
- “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher” -Abdul Kalam
- “Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
- One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.” – Abdul Kalam
- “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom” -Abdul Kalam